Assignment 2 is due on Monday, October 26th at Noon. Get a good start on it now, as there is very limited time for extra help on Monday.
Don’t forget to follow the specifications given in the assignment including:
- Your program should follow good programming practices including:
- meaningful variable names
- avoiding the use of magic numbers (this means using numbers directly in your formulas, a better method would be assign those numbers to variables with meaningful names, and use those variables in the formulas)
- including adequate comments
- include a comment at the top of the file including:
- with your name
- student number
- a brief description of the purpose of your program
- Your TAs name or Tutorial number, should they get mixed up
- Your program MUST be submitted both on paper and electronically.
- For electronic submissions, name your file FirstnameLastname.py (substituting your own first and last name - please use a capital letter on each name) and email it as an attachment to Dr. Stephenson at the Email address listed in the Assignment 2 Specifications
- Paper submissions, consisting of a printed copy of your .py file, should be deposited in the appropriate assignment drop box. My assignment boxes are marked with CPSC 217, J. Starke